Enjoy the interactive Instructor led Virtual Classroom from your comfort zone.
Certified Purchasing Professional – CPP
Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM)
CPP/CPPM Certification is a prestigious qualification recognized all over the world, procurement and purchasing professionals learn new skills and innovations necessary to deal with modern procurement and purchasing strategies.
The CPP CPPM certification is vital in making you a world-class purchasing professional. Employers today reward only those employees who have updated their knowledge and skills, and thereby are equipped to accomplish unprecedented outcomes. They expect their purchasing professionals to save on the costs, attain better operational performance, and minimize risk. Thus, as a CPPM CPP training certified professional, you get to enjoy an advantage while hiring decisions are made.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with the American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver Certified Purchasing Professional / Manager international certification programs.
From the American Purchasing Society, (APS – USA)
The American Purchasing Society, Inc. is an organization of buyers, purchasing managers, executives, and others interested in the purchasing profession. It was founded in 1969 and have members from 28 countries worldwide. Our objective is to provide professional procurement training and improve the business purchasing function through education and our certification program.
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. Dr. Sathya Menon has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM), USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from the American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from the American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from the American Purchasing Society