Learn & implement the breakthrough Six Sigma methodology to improve business processes and profits.
The Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application, focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction, and in many cases elimination, of defects, process waste and out-of-control processes which translate into dramatic business gains.
The program is all inclusive of training Personal & Organizational Benefits
- Help your organization eliminate errors
- Improve business processes and sustain quality improvement & operational excellence
- Receive greater compensation in your current position and have increased opportunities for advancement
- Sets performance goal for everyone
- Applicability across industries
- Ensure compliance
- High marketability and will increase remuneration.
- Gain hands-on experience in quality management & operations
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
Six Sigma is a highly disciplined process that helps us focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. Organizations that have implemented Six Sigma or those who are employing Six Sigma Certified Professionals have seen drastic improvements in their quality, productivity and profitability. Six Sigma certified people are in high demand in all industries, especially in Banking, Retail, Logistics and SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing etc.
Dr. R.S. Chalapathi PhD holder from the prestigious IIT, Kharagpur – an expert in Six Sigma. He is a renowned speaker and author of various books on Six Sigma.
- PhD in Quality from IIT, Kharagpur
- M.Tech fom IIT, Kharagpur
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Lean Master Black Belt
- Certified DFSS Master Black Belt
- ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Trainer from CBI, Netherlands
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO-9000
- ASQ-Certified Manager of Quality and Organisational excellence
- Conducted two days open-workshop on Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). Attended by representatives from Motorola, Panasonic, Minolta, etc.
- Provided complete Six Sigma Training and Consultancy to two companies in Dubai: Oman Insurance Company and Dubai Co-operative Society.
- Trained German Engineers on Six Sigma and Facilitated the project implementation. Visited in Germany for 6 weeks during 2003.
- Several people from Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia and Dubai had attended our Six Sigma Black Belt program in Delhi.
KHDA – The Knowledge and Human Development Authority is the educational quality assurance and regulatory authority of the Government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.