Welcome To Procurement & Supply Chain Webinar
Supply disruptions will remain a global issue that will challenge even well-prepared and diversified firms. This webinar will focus on overcoming challenges to reducing buyers’ heavy reliance on global sourcing for cost-reduction.
- Though businesses prepare to shrink their IT spend, an economic contraction can provide an opportunity to assess where software can boost productivity.
- The pandemic exposes threats to global supply chains that demand new sourcing methods.
- Unprecedented-related ruptures in the supply chain are leading to canceled, invalidated or ignored contracts, emphasizing the importance of buyer-supplier relations.
Learning Outcome: :
- How Buyers can overcome unpredictability
- Shorten Lead times
- Diversify their sourcing pipelines