Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver procurement and purchasing certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
From the American Purchasing Society, USA
The CPP – CPPM certification from American Purchasing Society APS-USA is meant for all purchasing professionals who need the right credentials and skills to set themselves firmly on the road of success. This is a foundation course that helps a professional to understand the basic tenets of international sourcing, procurement and risk management. This course is ideal for procurement and supply chain professionals who are already working in the procurement department of any organization and need a certification for a promotion or to validate their knowledge and professionalism.
- Introduction to Purchasing
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Methods
- Negotiation Strategies
- Contracts Preparation
- Sources of Supply
- Strategic Procurement
- Supplier Ratings
- International Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Vendor Life Cycle Management
- Procurement Strategies
- Costing and Pricing
- Assessing Financial Health of Suppliers
- Life Cycle of Costing
- International Trade
- Risks in Procurement
Why to become a Certified Purchasing Professional?
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.