The Six Sigma Green Belt participates in quality improvement initiatives, analyzes and resolves quality issues, and works under the direction of a Six Sigma Black Belt. A Green Belt is a person with sufficient job experience who wants to show off their understanding of Six Sigma tools and procedures statistics and data analysis are used in the Six Sigma process to identify and minimize errors or flaws with the aim of achieving less than 3.4 defects per million possibilities to have a defect. It is used to improve the quality of goods, services, and processes by reducing variance.
The Important methods of Six Sigma are as follows:
- Put the needs of the customer first
- Utilize data to pinpoint process variation
- enhancing the procedure continuously to get rid of the variation
- Include individuals from various management and process levels
- Be flexible and thorough when resolving issues to enhance organizational and business performance.
This is the most effective and tried-and-true way. Six Sigma seeks to maximize business profit and reduce resource waste while meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
Learn & implement the breakthrough methodology that can save your company millions of dollars!
The Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application, focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction, and in many cases elimination, of defects, process waste and out-of-control processes which translate into dramatic business gains.
6 Ways Six Sigmas Can Transform Your Business
- Increase Productivity
- Reduced Costs
- Improve Market Share
- Increase Competitive Edge
- Reduce Waste
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
For Six Sigma, Green Belt + Black Belt We are offering –
- 4 weekend (Fri,Sat) – Total 48 hours of Virtual Live Training
- Exam followed with convocation of American Certification Institute,USA certificate
- Q&A- Interactive sessions with the trainer
- Assistance in (Implementation of Six Sigma in the current project)
- Address individual and organizational leadership development needs
- Engage in a dynamic process of building and extending capabilities throughout your organization
- Small batch size – Per batch only 10-15 candidates
- Develop a solution tailored to meet your unique business challenges.
What are Six Sigma’s course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam on your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma as well as organizational goals. It will also show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects and root causes of issues, generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
What skills will you learn with this Six Sigma Course?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure processes and products in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who should take the Six Sigma course?
Six Sigma professionals are in high demand as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
Our Six Sigma Green Belt certification is best suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Six Sigma Principles
Six Sigma in Healthcare:
Large healthcare Organizations started adopting Industrial level Quality Management Methodologies. Early applications of Six Sigma are focused on infrastructure to measure quality issues. Using Lean and Six Sigma in Healthcare helps in avoiding medical mistakes, decreasing waiting time, decreasing mortality rates, and increasing patient care. There are many opportunities to implement Six Sigma in health care systems. However, a proper six sigma training should be given.
Six Sigma in the Manufacturing Industry
Six Sigma plays a key role in the Manufacturing/Improvement Industry. The maximum number of industries focuses on producing raw material useful to make other things. Implementing Six Sigma in this industry will be beneficial as it was designed for the manufacturing industry itself. DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) Process of Six Sigma is used in industries. Moreover, the main aim of implementing this system in industry is to ensure minimal defects in the process. The main goal is to make sure that there are less than 3.4 defects per million.
Six Sigma in IT industry:
The DMAIC process is used the same way in the IT industry as in the manufacturing industry. Six Sigma is a project-based approach. IT uses a series of processes to implement Six Sigma in the industry. There are several steps involved in each process while applying the principles of Six Sigma. By developing efficient processes makes the employees more productive as well as creates a better overall experience and increases the profitability of the company.
Six Sigma in Telecom Industry
Telecom industry works better by implementing DMAIC Process in it. In the defined phase we can understand the costs of the delivery process. Defects are identified in the delivery process during the Measuring phase. The information measured needs to be analyzed and a lit is to be prepared by stating the processes needs improvement. In the Improve and Control phase the identified processes are improved and then controlled to check whether the improvements are delivered properly.
Six Sigma in Banking Industry
Six Sigma methodologies are easily applied to processes that are repetitive in nature. Bank loan departments are the perfect candidates, considering the recurring nature of the processes involved.
For instance, loan departments often face problems with timely approval of requested loan applications, bad debt recovery issues, as well as errors in loan processing methods. In this case, the Six Sigma tool can help reduce errors while continuously improving quality. This, in particular, leads to a reduction in expenses, greater customer satisfaction, and increase in revenue.