Learn & implement the breakthrough methodology that can save your company millions of dollars!
The Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application, focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction, and in many cases elimination, of defects, process waste and out-of-control processes which translate into dramatic business gains.
6 Ways Six Sigma Can Transform Your Business
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce Costs
- Improve Market Share
- Increase Competitive Edge
- Reduce Waste
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
For Six Sigma, Green Belt + Black Belt We are offering –
- 4 weekend (Fri,Sat) – Total 48 hours of Virtual Live Training
- Exam followed with convocation of American Certification Institute,USA certificate
- Q&A- Interactive sessions with the trainer
- Assistance in (Implementation of Six Sigma in the current project)
- Address individual and organizational leadership development needs
- Engage in a dynamic process of building and extending capabilities throughout your organization
- Small batch size – Per batch only 10-15 candidates
- Develop a solution tailored to meet your unique business challenges.
What are the Six Sigma course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam on your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects and root causes of issues, generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
What skills will you learn with this Six Sigma Course?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who should take Six Sigma course?
Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
Our Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Six Sigma Principles
Six Sigma in Healthcare:
Large healthcare Organizations started adopting Industrial level Quality Management Methodologies. Early applications of Six Sigma are focused on the infrastructure to measure quality issues. Using Lean and Six Sigma in Healthcare helps in avoiding medical mistakes, deceasing waiting time, to decrease mortality rates, to increase patient care. There are many opportunities to implement Six Sigma in health care systems. However a proper six sigma training should be given.
Six Sigma in Manufacturing Industry
Six Sigma plays a key role in Manufacturing/Improvement Industry. Maximum number of industries focuses on producing raw material useful to make other things. Implementing Six Sigma in this industry will be beneficiary as it was designed for manufacturing industry itself. DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) Process of Six Sigma is used in industries. The main aim of implementing this system in industry is to ensure minimal defects in the process. The main goal is to make sure that there are less than 3.4 defects per million.
Six Sigma in IT industry:
DMAIC process is used the same way in IT industry as in manufacturing industry. Six Sigma is a Project-based approach. IT uses a series of processes for implementing Six Sigma in industry. There are several steps involved in each process while applying the principles of Six Sigma. By developing efficient processes makes the employees more productive and creates better overall experience and increases the profitability of the company.
Six Sigma in Telecom Industry
Telecom industry works better by implementing DMAIC Process in it. In the define phase we can understand the costs of delivery process. Defects are identified in the delivery process during the Measuring phase. The information measured needs to be analyzed and a lit is to be prepared by stating the processes needs improvement. In the Improve and Control phase the identified processes are improved and then controlled to check whether the improvements are delivered properly.
Six Sigma in Banking Industry
Six Sigma methodologies are easily applied to processes that are repetitive in nature. Bank loan departments are the perfect candidates, considering the recurring nature of the processes involved.
For instance, loan departments often face problems with timely approval of requested loan applications, bad debt recovery issues, as well as errors in loan processing methods. In this case, Six Sigma tools can help reduce errors while continuously improving quality. These, in particular, lead to a reduction in expenses, greater customer satisfaction, and increase in revenue.