Procurement, Purchasing Manager Training Courses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait. Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver procurement and purchasing certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
From the American Purchasing Society, USA
A keen understanding of sourcing and procurement cost takeout is very important at the strategic level. One needs to identify where an organization can consolidate spend, use enterprise leverage to negotiate lower unit cost, and then direct the users to purchase from the new enterprise contract. However, in a large global institution, with a fair degree of autonomy in the business units, these tasks can be very difficult to implement. Many a time, companies use leading practices in isolated pockets throughout the enterprise. The CPPM is an advanced course where the skills of Purchase Managers are honed and they develop an insight into the challenges of the industry that they are engaged in. Complex problem solving, case studies and much more await Purchase Managers at this level of certification. Certification is crucial towards becoming a world-class purchasing professional. Today’s employers refuse to reward employees for yesterday’s skills. They demand that purchasing professionals should use most modern skills and achieve unprecedented results. They want purchasing professionals to save more money, achieve better operational performance, and reduce risk.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the CPPM certification program
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society