Join Procurement Courses in Baku, Azerbaijan with
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- Introduction to Purchasing
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Methods
- Negotiation Strategies
- Contracts Preparation
- Sources of Supply
- Strategic Procurement
- Supplier Ratings
- International Sourcing
- Purchasing and Strategy Development
- Purchasing Management
- INCO Terms / Letter of Credit
Procurement Certification Program Benefits
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the procurement and purchasing certification program in Azerbaijan
Profile of the Program Director
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society