Procurement Courses includes the procedure of choosing providers/vendors, setting up price terms, strategic selection, choice, the negotiation of contracts and real shopping of goods. Procurement is involved with acquiring (buying) all of the goods, offerings that is vital to an corporation. Procurement is, basically, the overarching or umbrella term inside which purchasing can be determined.
The Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) program is for professionals who have demonstrated the skills to successfully implement improved purchasing and supply chain practices as part of a business solution in an organization. CPP Course Contents
The Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) program should be obtained for anyone in a managerial position. As a prerequisite, this manager certification program requires that Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) Certification already be obtained. CPPM Course Contents
The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) is designed for US and international business practitioners by The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI). It is particularly appropriate for those individuals who wish to increase their commercial contracts management skills. CICCM Course Contents
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver procurement and purchasing training courses and certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
Download the brochure to find out more details about the Procurement and Purchasing Training Program in Abu Dhabi
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society