IATA Training to Boost Efficiency in Aviation Sector
Dubai: A significant partnership between Blue Ocean Academy, the region’s largest knowledge empowerment enterprise and the prestigious International Air Transport Association (IATA), has resulted in the launch of new IATA certified training courses that will reinforce the skills of professionals from the aviation sector and reinforce UAE’s position as a global aviation hub. On offer are a series of courses ranging from safety awareness, airline revenue management, ground operations management and dangerous good regulations. Blue Ocean is a respected name in the training industry and has tied with airports, airlines and travel agencies worldwide for placement assistance and internship opportunities for its students.
“The new IATA-training courses are crucial to bridge the gap between knowledge and infrastructure at a time when the UAE aviation industry is being fuelled by the development of the iconic Al Maktoum International Airports and the Dubai World Central along with the vibrant growth of the nation’s four flagship carriers : Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia and FlyDubai,” highlighted Dr. Sathya Menon, Executive Director – Academics, Blue Ocean Academy.
All Our Aviation Courses Comes with an Internship Option at Airport
Our Iata Training Courses Includes:
- IATA Airline Cabin Crew Training
- IATA Foundation in Travel and Tourism Course
- Airline Revenue Management Training
- Passenger Ground Services Training
- Airport Ramp Services Training
- Airport Operations Training
- Ground Operation Management Training
- Basic Air Side Safety Training
- Aviation Security Awareness Training
- Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) Courses
- Air Transport Fundamentals